Wednesday 29 June 2016

6 things you should do at the beach

 
1. Purchase some food, only to promptly get it stolen by a seagull
 
2. Sing a mix of lyrics at the top of your voice, partly for fun and partly to
scare away said seagull.
 
My playlist:
True Believer by Avicci (I wasn't always the brightest, until I learnt how to dance)
Best day of my life by American Authors (the sun was out till midnight)
This One's For You by David Guetta, Zara Larsson (hear our hearts beat together)
Shots by Imagine Dragons (oh I'm gonna mess this up, oh this is just my luck)
 
 
3. Do at least one cartwheel, preferably in the water so that when you fall over you only get wet instead of bruised.
 
4. Take approximately 72 photos, mainly doubles and all blurry.
 
5. Those 72 don't include all the failed selfies and attempts at photographing Mr Seagull, just so you can prove to everyone that this DID ACTUALLY happen.
 
6. Draw a heart in the sand, take a photo of it and send love to everyone in the world....
....except the seagull.



Millie

No comments:

Post a Comment