Friday 2 September 2016

Blackberry picking

 
 
I realise there a no actual pictures of blackberries, but I forgot to take any pictures until after we had striped the hedges of the gorgeous, plump, blackberries. My bad.

 
Maybe I should have just called this photo post something standard like September or Apples since that is what most of the photos are of.

 
But they aren't particularly romantic, imaginative titles.

 
Now I sound like Anne of Green Gables. Probably a result of listening to it on YouTube too much whilst typing. Not that I'm listening to it now. Oh no, not me. I'm completely professional whilst I'm blogging. Totally not fangirling over Gilbert Blythe right now.
 
 
No one really uses romantic in descriptive terms nowadays. Shame really.
 
Just popped this last picture in to show I didn't make the blackberries up!

No comments:

Post a Comment