Tuesday 24 January 2017

Aaaaand I'm back

Aaaaand I'm back, Hello, Hi, this is awkward. I didn't mean to take a break, it just sort of happened. Like writing lots and never actually posting because it was too embarrassing/pointless/private "just happened". No more "just happening" ok?

I am probably the last person on the internet to wish the world a happy new year, but I'm doing it anyway! Happy New Year world, may 2017 work out better than last year, lets try to stay positive, shall we?

Would it be weird to talk about Christmas? I'll make it short, 3 words short: Elephant scented candles

What have I been doing? Three words: Not very much
What has the world been doing? Three words: Politics and stuff

After that insightfulness that I'm sure you were all dying to know, I will stop and post this along with an actual post and see you veeeeery soon.

Thank you to anyone who reads this and have a good (insert appropriate frame of time). Millie x

No comments:

Post a Comment