Friday 18 November 2016

Children in Need 2016


Hey. The past couple of days have basically been filled with baking. And bears (both Pudsey and those adorable brown bears on Planet Earth 2!). Put those things together (excluding the back scratching bears) and what do you get? Yup a repeat of last year and the year before that etc.
    We have been on the big Pudsey biscuit baking challenge thing again and this year we have raised -drumroll please - WAY OVER LAST YEARS TOTAL AND ITS STILL RISING!!




Our biscuits are just that good ;) I will tell you the exact figure tomorrow along with more random chat about stuff and nonsense, Children in Need, my old baseball boots which I have drawn on with permanent marker and the most amazing YouTube series in the world that I cannot believe I only just discovered! Like what? Where have I been to have missed this FOR SEVERAL YEARS?! Huh. What have I been doing with my life?! ;D Anyway I'll leave you guessing what I'm talking about with two clues - New Zealand teenagers and Shakespeare. Cue fan-girling squeal.


If you haven't yet donated to Children in Need in someway or another, please do it now. It is the most worthy cause I can think of, so please, give to Children in Need so children all across the UK can have a happier future. And/or buy somebody's baking cause I speak from experience when I say, a lot of hard work and icing sugar went into them.

1 comment:

  1. Can vouch for the fact that the biscuits were DELICIOUS xx

    ReplyDelete