Wednesday 4 November 2015

Harry Potter jumper

I love this jumper. It says "Yay, I love Harry Potter!!" but in a subtle (ish) way.
I got it in Primark when I was shopping with a friend and I had a hard time deciding whether to buy this or a t-shirt that said on it

    "After all this time?"
"Always".

Only someone who had read the books/watched the films several dozen times would get that!

In the end I got the jumper (obviously) and I'm so glad I did, because not only does it look amazing, it is oversize on me so it is super snuggy as well!



You could wear with just jeans keeping the focus on the symbol or you could wear with a more stand out piece, like a patterned skirt with boots or coloured trousers possibly with a beanie hat.



 That was an fun shopping trip, because not only did I get an completely awesome new jumper, I also discovered Japanese pancakes filled with custard! Off the subject I know, but they were delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment