Friday 6 November 2015

Radio waves, kept me company....

Yep it's the next one in this series already! Told you it would be soon.
This is one of those where I tell you what I'm listening to, recommended stuff and general la di da.

Previous Music posts;

Somewhere in Stockholm by Avicci

Awesome. Just love the chorus.

    I hear echos of a thousand screams
    as I lay me down to sleep
    there's a black hole deep inside of me
    reminding me
    I lost my backbone, Somewhere Stockholm

A must listen to. Does it remind you of The Script or is that just me?

When I Was Boy by ELO (Electric light orchestra)

One of the best comeback songs EVER.

Bad Day by Daniel Powter

So calming, feel good stuff. But if you're looking for a laugh, search up the Alvin and the Chipmunks (remember that film? ADORABLE) version and blast it over the entire house!!

Hello Seattle by Owl City


Immortals by Fall out Boy

Theme for Big Hero Six. That film was so sad. I mean seriously, did they have to kill off his brother? But good song, none the less.

No comments:

Post a Comment