Monday 8 February 2016

10 weird things I wrote in my blogging ideas pad

1. Umm.... - what a waste of paper.

2. Juice box - WOW. My imagination is beyond even my own understanding sometimes.

3. Kylo-Ren - completely understandable.

4. Liar Liar - maybe I was angry? Or I could have been listening to that Avicii song.

5. Under the sea - who knows?

6. a-door-a-bull/adorable - hahahaha I'm sooo funny.... NOT??!!

7. Grape scented pencils - Ok hear me out on this! I was writing with my new Smiggle stuff.

8. Some day my prince will come - Can everyone please go aww.... Actually I had been watching Cinderella but whatever....

9. ManOhMan - No comment.

10. It was a fairy tale ending.... - continuing the Cinderella theme.

So there you have it? I'm not really sure what goes on in my head, but it provides entertainment! x

No comments:

Post a Comment