Monday 15 February 2016

Fairydancer8: 10 of my favourite movies

10 of my favourite movies

Hey so here you go, DA DA:

10 OF MY FAVOURITE MOVIES!!:

1. Harry Potter, of course!!

2. The lorax, I wish we had trees like that!

3. Tomorrow land!, I want a pin!

4. The Truman Show! Old but amazing!

5. The Kings speech, amazing acting!

6. Interstellar, there's a ghost behind the book shelf!

7. The life of pi! No words for that movie!

8. 50 first dates, tears were in my eyes!

9. Wallie, my childhood favourite!

10. Maze runner, just amazing!

Not in order but if you don't know what I'm talking about because you have never seen those movies then you MUST go and watch them now because you have many things to learn and when you have finally watched them, read this again and then you will get why they are on my top 10 but until you have watch them, I do not know you!! But for now Farewell!
 
Hope you liked this post from Jess, look out for when I post mine. Millie x

No comments:

Post a Comment