Friday 26 February 2016

Fairydancer8: 10 random things that I thought today!!

Fairydancer8: 10 random things that I thought today!!:

Hey, so here is my amazing 10 things!! Here you go!:

10 random things that I thought today!!

1. Why are sheep soooooo fluffy and we are not?! I mean it's not fair!!

2. Why your stomach rumbles when everything is quite?! I mean why?!

3. How come trees can't speak?!

4. Why does your phone always die when you NEED to use it?!

5. How come bus doors always close on your rucksack?!

6. When you cut worms in half (not saying that I do!) why do you still have 2 alive worms?! I mean if you cut us in half we do not duplicate, so why do they?!

7. How come we don't have tails?! Why I thought that, I don't know!!

8. Why are people sooooo accessed with tractors?! (Not like I have a problem with them or anything!!)

9. Do clouds go grey when they are unhappy?!

10.  How come it takes so long to do 10 things?!

So I hope that you enjoyed that, it was surprisingly fun to write!! And now I know how weird I am!! But I know that you guys already knew!!! But for now,


BYE!!!!
 
Hope you found that funny, I will be posting mine soon as I get my brain to think of 10 things! x

No comments:

Post a Comment