Tuesday 1 March 2016

2 months of resolutions, let's take a look back

This time two months ago I posted a resolutions post, like most bloggers. Now I decided to look back and see how I was doing with them!

Blog regularly Well, I think I can tick this one!
 
Try not to break my phone This was always a bit of a silly one, but I am pleased to say that I haven't broken it....yet!
 
Cook more Ahh, yes. Well. This failed drastically. I even forgot this was one of my resolutions until I looked back!
 
Take a run or at least a walk everyday This was never going to work. But I do run or walk about 3 times a week on average, so not exactly, but halfway there?!
 
Dance better  Yeh, well I don't actually know if this is happening? But I am so trying harder.

Ok, basically what happened here is that I didn't follow my own advice. I didn't do the whole organise into small steps, stick stickers on your calendar thing. Nor did I follow advice number 6. which was, Don't give up on small things. Like rain. It is so hard to force yourself to run in the rain. I mean who wants to run down a country lane in the rain? That is basically just like asking to ruin your leggings with mud.

Anyway I think the conclusion of that is, basically:

I suck at keeping at things, except things I want to do, aka blog, dance....xx

No comments:

Post a Comment