Monday 4 April 2016

My blogging inspiration

To tell the truth I don't really have a method as such, not like some people who have a planning diary and all that. I get an idea, I think of how to tell you about the idea in a funny/interesting way, then I write it, get someone to grammar check and hit publish. End of. But I get the ideas in the first place from all sorts of things.


1. Taking a picture and basing the post around it.
    I am constantly taking pictures and the people I am with think I am really weird for just suddenly stopping in the middle of the pavement, oh look a pretty flower, I must take a photo. Jess definitely thought I was weird when I took a picture of my veggie burger in that diner for this post!

2. Reading.
    Either books/guides/how to's or other people's blogs. I obviously don't copy content, but reading other peoples blogs is a really good way of getting ideas to adapt for yourself. Say I saw a blogger post their current playlist, so I decided to post my own, way back then this time last year.


3. Tv/documentary's/films/cinema.
    This is obvious, I am constantly blogging about movies.

4. Things people say.
Some of the funniest things I have posted were based on something that I either word puked or someone else did. I once did an entire post on the things me and a friend said at a sleepover.


5. Crafty stuff, recipes and how to's
    Beware if you bake anything in my house as a picture will soon appear on my blog!

6. Music
    I listen to a song *oh that's nice, lets gush about it on my blog*.

How do you get inspiration? Millie x

No comments:

Post a Comment