Wednesday 27 April 2016

These are a few of my favourite things (at the moment)


1. Dark purple nail varnish
    I own a Barry M Quick Dry in Sprint Finish and a Seventeen Lasting Fix nail Colour both gorgeous shades of dark purple. No matter how long I leave the colour on for, the colour still manages to never clash with what I wear.

2. Pride and Prejudice.
    The book, notes, manga, TV series, film, anything vaguely Lizzie Bennet or Mr Darcy related basically.

3 Willow by Jasmine Thompson
    I have said this before but this girls voice....aahh, wow.

4. Full length, Empire line, white dresses with long gloves.
    Notice the Pride and Prejudice theme continuing....let's just say, I really, really would like one. Not sure where I would wear it though....

5. The Durrells
    I actually need to know what happens.
  • Does Larry's second book get published
  • What happens to Lesley and his general happiness
  • Does Margo see her gardener again - please say she does, please.
  • Please don't bring the drunk captain back AGAIN. Just no.
  • Did anyone else nearly die with cringing at the bit with the yacht?
  • What's wrong with miniature pianos? No seriously, what is?
  • I feel for Larry about finishing all his books. Doesn't everyone?

6. Smiggle stationary
    I mean does anyone know of another place that sells juice carton shaped pencils cases?

 
Millie x

1 comment:

  1. No 2-Absolutely, No 4 - Birthday coming up? No 5- Did I miss the miniature pianos? xx

    ReplyDelete