Sunday 3 January 2016

10 things that I noticed this week

Hi guys, I am starting a new series - 10 things. 10 things I noticed, 10 pictures I took, 10 books....
you get the gist. Today it's 10 things I noticed this week (written with the help of Jess, Hi there!).

1. Rain. BOOM. Just putting that out there, though it's kinda obvious. Look out the window guys.

2. Why on earth does only half the muffin ever cook?  And then the rest is burnt anyway. Lose, Lose.

3. Putting up a new calendar just makes 2016 seem more real.

4. What can I do to make my house plant not die?

5. Scented pencils never actually smell like they are supposed to?

6. The excitement when you find a book that has your name in it!

7. The best screen saver is obviously a cartoon sloth. I mean why not?

8. How much I am in love with stationery shops!

9. Shockproof phone cases aren't actually shockproof.

10. A movie isn't a movie when watched without marshmallows.

Let me know if you think this series will take off! What would your 10 things be? Millie x

No comments:

Post a Comment