Monday 11 January 2016

Fairydancer8's 10 things

So just in case you don't know 10 things is a series I started, only did one post and then invited Jess from Fairydancer8 to do with me. Basically we post 10 things about literally anything-simples.
We will be re-posting each others so to kick start here is Jess's first 10 things post:
    Click on the link to reach Jess's blog

Fairydancer8: 10 things!: Hey, so I've decided that flower power has not been working out so from now on I will be starting a new series called 10 things!! So ten things that I've done this week or ten things that people have said to me this week etc, BUT there is a twist, communally me and another blogger (called 'The Stylish Purple Elephant') have decided to post each other's 10 things on each other's blogs so not only will you see mine BUT you can have the pleasure of reading the other bloggers 10 things as well!! So here you are , the first  ever 10 things ( on my blog any way!) :

10 THINGS THAT I WOULD BANISH (if I could!) :

-Homework, I mean if you wouldn't then your strange or love homework which is also strange!

-GCSEs, ALL OF THAT STUDYING!

-Queuing, I spent a 1 hour queuing for shoes! WHY?!

-Odd socks, I mean WHY OH WHY DO PEOPLE DO THAT!!

-Rubix cubes, how can anyone do them?!

-Flip flops, I can never walk in them and if I try I fall over!

-Shoe laces, one bow is always bigger than the other and when you try to sort it out you just end up undoing it!

-The rain, I know it sounds stupid but with out the rain it would be sunny! (For once!)

-Mondays because on Sunday you are always upset because you know that the next day is Monday which either means work or school!

-Lasagne, you might love it but I HATE IT!
I hoped you enjoyed that! The other bloggers post will be up on my blog soon so bye for now!

I will also be posting soon, so see you then! Millie X

No comments:

Post a Comment