Friday 22 January 2016

You know the lids about to blow, when those Thunderbirds are go....

Hey, so I thought it was about time I did another "what I listen to" post. My tastes have changed once again, but I am still loving some of the old stuff I listen to, just with a few new entry's!



Life of the party - Shawn Mendes
    I only just discovered this guy, previously only recognising his name from when The Vamps murdered that Simon and Garfunkel song.
    But actually his songs are really sweet and surprisingly catchy!

Obviously - McFly
    I never used to listen to McFly when they were big but there are a few of their songs that I listen to now, including this one, All about you, Star girl.... this one is really, really cute, but funny as well, I couldn't get that one bite out my head!
    She has a boyfriend
he drives me round the bend
'cause he's 23
he's in the marines
he'd kill me....

Thunderbirds are go - Busted
    Need I say more. Completely awesome. All the little references, like "They always look so cool, spaceship coming out the pool"!! I am kinda obsessed....

Can't sleep love - Pentatonix
    Anyone who hasn't heard of Pentatonix, go search them up right now, cause they are crazy amazing! This is one of the tracks off their first album - listen out for when Mitch is like, "yeah"!

Lost boy - Ruth B
    The word is plain beautiful....

Burning Love - Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Elvis Presley
    Make's you want to have been alive in the 50's!

(I can't) Forget about you - R5
    I got introduced to this band by my cousins and originally I thought it was terrible, but you know it has grown on me, and this song is pretty funny!
 
So just a quick music update, nothing special but I hope you enjoyed and that your playlist just got a tiny bit cooler and a whole lot more diverse! Millie X

No comments:

Post a Comment