Thursday 24 December 2015

1 sleep till Christmas - Christmas Eve

Um, hi?? The last few days have been busy, full on, yet fun, awesome, but tiring. So I haven't posted. Again. So here we are again. Do I apologize? It is my blog so I shouldn't have to say sorry. But then again I said I would post everyday and I clearly haven't done that so I probably should apologize. I am saying this because, I mean who wants to read a blog that constantly just apologies? It's boring. But sorry anyway.

Yay we made it to Christmas Eve!! Most Christmas Eve's - when the weather allows - we spend the day on the beach. Crazy, I know, but fun! Mostly.

 
The waves were really wild but my camera didn't really pick it up.




 
I really want to live in one of these!



 
Sweet as.

 
Isn't this just adorable?!

 
Took this out of the car window while it was raining and then I blurred it even more - does it work?
 
 
I have a few posts that I didn't post over the past few days, so you will get those after Christmas but for now bye, night and Merry Christmas. How do you spend Christmas? Hope you have a good one x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment