Wednesday 30 December 2015

What I listened to in 2015

Here is a little round up, not of what came out this year that I liked, but just of songs that I listened to this year (some of them are several years old), hope it inspires your playlist for next year!

Superheroes by The Script Obvious to anyone who has read my previous music posts!

Shut up and Dance by WALK THE MOON

You're Beautiful by James Blunt

Bright by Echosmith

Ugly Heart by G.R.L

On my Way by Charlie Brown

Wings by Birdy

Demons by Imagine Dragons

Pompeii by Bastille

Any songs by Keane, The Killers, The Script....

Immortals by Fall Out Boy

George Ezra in general....

Fireflies by Owl City

Brooke Frasers albums Albertine, Flags and What to do with Daylight - basically anything

Never miss a beat by Kaiser Chiefs

As you can see that was quite an ECLECTIC MIX?? I cannot remember back to the beginning of the year so this is more a list of what I listened to this autumn....

Have you seen my new (and improved) about me? At the top of the page next to Home. Millie x

No comments:

Post a Comment