Saturday 26 December 2015

Star Wars The Force Awakens

 
SPOILER ALERT JUST DON'T BLAME ME IF YOU  HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET, MWAH HA HA I KNOW SOMETHING YOU DON'T!! JUST KIDDING....

Woah. That is basically all I can say. STOP. It was just too awesome. FACT. But I did promise a review so here a few bullet points of things I noticed, references, general cool stuff....
  • Did anyone notice that at the end Luke's hair looked pretty much exactly like Anakin's in the 3rd film? He suited it though :P
  • "Ok the garbage will do" Oh my gosh it's the Millennium Falcon - the fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy!!
  • When Han was like "Is there a garbage chute, trash compacter" and Finn was like "yeah...."! Original trilogy reference alert + real funny
  • Mark Hamill's 30 seconds of fame at the end - they gave him literally, what, 1 1/2 minutes + he didn't even speak, just stood there?!
  • Oh come on I NEED to know who Rey's parents are!!!! Please let Luke be her dad....but then who would be her mum? Would they take Mara-Jade from expanded universe? I only know about EU and Mara-Jade and stuff from my brother, I'm not that clever!!
  • Poe is officially awesome - "It' kinda hard to hear what your saying, you know with the mask, it just all sounds like, huh, huh...." - Oh my gosh, so funny!!
  • I sort of expected Han to die, but it was still sad, like Kylo almost turned and then he was like, stuff it all and lightsabered him.... :( I think maybe it will be Rey who turns him in the end?
  • Parts of Kylo Ren and Rey's fight were just like Obi-Wan and Anakin's
  • General Hux - You get the impression that he's a bit OTT....just a bit....
  • Finn had better wake up pretty quick otherwise he is going to miss out on all the action
  • Did Daisy Ridley just rule it all or what?!
  • Kylo-ren is my favourite character along with Poe Dameron and obviously Rey
To conclude, I REALLY REALLY CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONES TO COME OUT!!!!
In the meantime, I think I might have to see it again....

No comments:

Post a Comment