Friday 18 December 2015

7 days till Christmas - Ice Cream Cake

Ice cream cake
 
You will need:
Ice cream
Chocolate bars
Chocolate drops
Sweeties
Caramel
Any kind of thing like this
 
How to make:
Put the ice cream in the mixer. Break up the chocolate bars and caramel and put in the mixer with the ice cream. Pour in the sweeties and chocolate drops then put the mixer on slowly. You might have to stop and un-gunk the mixer blade once in a while. Pour back into the ice cream pot and put the remaining sweeties on the top or in your mouth.






I know the pictures don't make it look that yummy but it really is. Once you get past the fact that it is practically solid sugar. This recipe is coming to you from me and my little sister. SHOUT OUT.

P.S Oh my gosh, oh my gosh I am going to see Star Wars The Force Awakens tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!
Expect a review some time tomorrow.... x

No comments:

Post a Comment