Saturday 12 December 2015

13 days till Christmas - That's Christmas to me

Today it was my last dance lessons before Christmas and our teacher let us warm up and stretch to some Christmas music in body con! You have know idea how fun it is to hop up and down to at double time to "All I want for Christmas is you" by Mariah Carey!! I thought I would do a little review on my favourite Christmas album at the moment:

That's Christmas to me by Pentatonix


Pentatonix is an a cappella group of five people who make and cover songs. "That's Christmas to me" is their new album and it is full of covers of traditional Christmas songs that have been Pentatonix-ified and made to sound even cooler.
    The songs on the album include "Let it go" "Hark! The herald angels sing" and an amazing version of "Winter Wonderland" mixed with "Don't worry be happy" featuring Tori Kelly!!
    My favourite is The Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy because it is such a traditional well known piece of music, yet when they perform it, it sounds completely strange and unfamiliar yet so awesome. That is the case with all of the songs on their album; you think you know the song "oh that old thing" but when you hear it, "woah".
    You get the idea, it is a totally awesome present for anyone, I would recommend anyone to have a listen to it at least and I am basically gushing all over it....

See you tomorrow x

No comments:

Post a Comment