Wednesday 16 December 2015

9 days till Christmas - Christmas Market

 Hey there, sorry about yesterday.... but that was yesterday and today is today so lets forget about it yeah?? Today we went Christmas shopping and stopped at a Christmas Market, so I have a few cute photos! The one below is of some big paella dishes that I saw (the steam got in the way of this photo a bit, but I think it gives it a cool effect, right??) , I was very tempted by the garlic potatoes but I didn't, in the end, when I saw the beignet (French doughnuts, there is a picture below).



This was almost the same size as my face and I only managed to eat half!! The guy selling them was French and talked in a mixture of French and English. I could translate what he was saying with my very small amount of French but now thinking back, I can remember loads of cool French phrases that I should of said back! *sigh* that is always the case!
 
I just realised all these photos were food related.... what does this say about my eye for photos?!
I have been insanely busy, so I am sorry there hasn't been a proper post for a few days and I am not going to promise there will be a proper one tomorrow because I will probably have to break that promise and rush with some last minute thing. But watch this space anyway because if you are lucky, I have a recipe and nail art design up my sleeve. Well not literally, but whatever. x

No comments:

Post a Comment