Saturday 5 December 2015

20 days till Christmas - Christmas trees

So, as you probably gathered from the title.... we got our Christmas tree!! We go to a farm nearby to get our REAL tree, every year and this year was no exception. It's tall, thick, smells gorgeous and most of all, it is now covered in beautiful, shiny, glittery decorations!! I will post a few "make your own decorations" soon as I can, but in the mean time I will finish off this little note of a post with some -even if I do say so myself- pretty cool pictures I took yesterday at the farm.








This was a really lucky photo, we were driving back and my brother was suddenly like "Millie, Millie, look, look, Millie, get your phone, Millie, are you even listening, get your phone!!", and then I had to lean out the window to get it, but I am glad I took it in the end!


Pictures of the tree decorated in all its splendor will follow soon along with some re-vamping decoration ideas and how to's!

1 comment: