Thursday 17 December 2015

8 days till Christmas - Glittery nails and American diner tales

Hello again, I am seeing rather alot of this blog the past few days and if I am to keep my promise, then I am to see a whole lot more! This is a good thing because in the past I have neglected to look and post on my little bit of internet, so after Christmas and this series is up, I hope to keep up the regular blogging and post at least once a week - but I am hoping to average at two posts a week "woah don't knock yourself out Millie!" -. I know this isn't actually v much and some bloggers post multiple times a day, but in my crazy busy timetable, I think that would be a good achievement!!
    And now onward with the festive stuff for today....

Like the stars in the night sky - Glittery nail art

You will need:
Nail polish
Glitter

How to do:
Paint your nails like normal, it doesn't matter what colour but if you are going for a starry night theme then use a dark purple or black. Before they dry sprinkle glitter on the top of them. If you are really patient it could be a cool idea if you put more glitter at the top of your nail then the base, so it sort of cascades downwards. If you have a clear nail polish then painting over the top so you don't trail glitter everywhere might be a good idea!
    I used Barry M Speed dry nail polish in Sprint Finish. I really love the dark shade of this, it is one of my favourite colours and now I can wear it on my nails!!

Here are just a few cute photos that I took at the diner today:






This evening my choir are going to sing at a carol concert in a nearby church and on Sunday we are singing in our own carol service at our church! These are really nice events to attend and totally get you in the Christmas mood, so how about looking out for one going on near you? x

No comments:

Post a Comment