Monday 7 December 2015

18 days till Christmas - Hey, opps, what's been happening and just a few photos....

Hello, hey, sorry *sheepish grin*. I forgot to post yesterday which means I have already failed at the everyday thing.... I kinda knew this would happen at some point! Yesterday I went to a Christingle service which took up most of the morning and then Martin Freeman and David Tenant took my time up (in Nativity 1 and 2) in the afternoon, followed by an early Christmas dinner with guests, the Strictly come dancing results show (Helens out *sad face :(*) and Girl Online the book (expect a review, I'm now on the second one) so can you let me off just this once??!!

Today we went to a National Trust property called Killerton. They had dresses up the house and gardens for Christmas in the theme of Narnia, which was pretty cool. The light was a bit funny and I was taking pictures on my phone so don't expect much, but here are the pictures I got:


 


 
 
A bit of a pathetic effort on my part, don't you agree? I didn't get many Narnia related photos but I promise there was stuff there. I did like the plastic lion though, I thought that was kind of funny!

 

 


 
I took these at a café we "happened across" afterwards!
 



 
Cafes, garden centers, the sky, plastic lions, the usual. See you tomorrow hopefully I will have a proper post for you. What did you do today? x

No comments:

Post a Comment